The term ‘Digital Rebels Wordwide LTD’ (trading as ‘Digital Rebels’) or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Digital Rebels, 21 Chard Road, Clevedon, North Somerset, United Kingdom, BS21 6LW. Our company registration number is 10981626 registered in the United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Agile User Story Masterclass
- Bookings are not refundable or transferrable.
- If you are unable to attend the session you booked please email us at [email protected] and we will do our best to schedule you onto a future session, although we cannot garauntee this.
- The content contained within the masterclass remains the copyright of Digital Rebels and reproduction is prohibited.
- If the session is unable to run at the allocated date and time due to unforseen circumstances on our part, we will arrange another date that attendees can attend. If we are unable to find a suitable date convenient with an attendee only under this circumstance can a refund be provided.