How to Not Suck At Running an Intranet
Limited time 15% discount for our brand new online course launching in November.
The usual course price will be £485, exclusive early bird pricing is £412 for reservations before the end of October 2021.
This is not a commitment to buy at this stage and your email will only be used to notify you when the course is ready to purchase and send you your discount code.
A bad intranet affects your employees' ability to do their jobs effectively
A good intranet can help overcome remote working challenges around engagement and inclusion
Your intranet doesn't have to suck
A course for digital professionals who want to run an intranet that users don't hateReserve your discounted place
Stop the content overload
- Find the secrets to stopping content from getting out of hand, the bane of most intranets.
Search that works!
- Yes really, search doesn't have to be awful. There are common causes of bad search (often not the platform's fault), you'll discover them here so you can take action.
Get actionable steps for improvement
- You will get given clear action steps you can take to start improving your intranet right away.
Get access to a community of peers
- Course attendees will get access to a community of fellow digital professionals to help with learning and accountability.
Avoid the common mistakes
- Learn to avoid the common industry pitfalls and traps that are so easy to fall into.
At Digital Rebels, we have over 20 years of digital transformation experience
“Your intranet matters now more than ever. A bad digital employee experience will not only impact your employees, but also your customers too.
If you want a high performing organisation you need the right digital experience. This requires the right mindset, method and approach to achieve an effective and sustainable service for your employees that makes a difference.”
Scott Fulton (Winner of five international Intranet awards)
Director, Digital Rebels
“Scott is one of the smartest people I've worked with. His leadership and user-centric approach on a complex intranet project is no wonder it resulted in winning five international awards. I highly recommend him and Digital Rebels for helping you with your digital workplace challenges.”
A bad digital employee experience not only affects your workforce it affects your customersReserve your discounted place
What is the cost to your organisation for a poor intranet experience?